Upgradeable Switched Unit Level Monitored EC rPDUs provide reliable power distribution to critical IT equipment while delivering individual outlet level control and a comprehensive view of input power usage via remote network access. Includes environmental monitoring capabilities to obtain real-time environmental metrics. Upgrade the hot-swappable monitoring device on select units to leverage new technologies and accommodate changing business needs.
- Remotely reboot outlets to power cycle unresponsive IT equipment or increase runtime of critical equipment upon power failure with outlet-level control.
- Reliable power distribution with local and remote power monitoring options offer quick access to critical power usage information to evaluate energy usage trends and maximize uptime.
- Environmental monitoring capabilities with the addition of optional environmental sensors ensure users have critical infrastructure data at their fingertips to prevent climate-related equipment failure and system downtime.
- Fault-Tolerant Daisy Chaining with RSTP simplifies intelligent rPDU connectivity and ensures data is reported even when a break in the network chain occurs. Supports up to 40 rPDUs.
- Daisy-chain up to 50 devices on a single IP address and reduce deployment time with self-configuration of downstream devices.
rPDU, Switched Unit Level Monitoring EC, 16A, 230V, 3.6kW, Vertical, (21) Locking IEC C13, (3) Locking IEC C19, C20, Black Powder Coat.
Input power monitoring with Outlet switching. Environmental monitoring via optional remote sensors. Daisy chain Ethernet connectivity. Local high visibility LED display.