Upgradeable Unit Level EC Monitored rPDUs provide reliable power distribution to critical IT equipment while delivering a comprehensive view of input level power usage via remote network access. Includes environmental monitoring capabilities to obtain real-time environmental metrics. Upgrade the hot-swappable monitoring device on select units to leverage new technologies and accommodate changing business needs.
- Reliable power distribution with local and remote power monitoring options offer quick access to critical power usage information to evaluate energy usage trends and maximize uptime.
- Environmental monitoring capabilities with the addition of optional environmental sensors ensure users have critical infrastructure data at their fingertips to prevent climate-related equipment failure and system downtime.
- Fault-Tolerant Daisy Chaining with RSTP simplifies intelligent rPDU connectivity and ensures data is reported even when a breakin the network chain occurs. Supports up to 40 rPDUs.
- Every unit is 100% tested for reliability and functionality.
- Daisy-chain up to 50 devices on a single IP address and reduce deployment time with self-configuration of downstream devices.
rPDU, Monitored Unit Level EC, 32A, 230/400V WYE, 22.0kW, Vertical, (30) IEC C13, (12) IEC C19, 3m power cord with 3P+N+E (IP44), Black Powder Coat.
Input and per Phase power monitoring with Circuit/Breaker current monitoring. Environmental monitoring via optional remote sensors. Daisy chain Ethernet connectivity. Local high visibility LED display.